The Department of Electrical Engineering is the first department started in the Faculty of Engineering in The University of Poonch Rawalakot. In a very short period of time it has established all the labs, library, Syllabus and all other basic needs for the students. Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) has approved the department to run the classes of electrical engineering after the successful completion of the zero visits in November 2012. The mission of the Department of Electrical Engineering is to offer an Electrical Engineering undergraduate four years program that augments the liberal education expected of all undergraduates and imparts a basic understanding of electrical engineering built on a foundation of physical science, mathematics, computing and technology. Graduates of the undergraduate program are expected to possess knowledge of the fundamentals of electrical engineering and at least one specialty area.
Head of Department (HoD)
Engr. Dr. Khalil Khan
Ph.D. (University of Brescia, Italy)
+925824960061 +925824960061 email@example.com
Credit Hours : 143 Duration : 8-10 Semesters Eligibility : Pre Engineering,Pre Medical,ICS,FA,I.Com Description :
Full Time Faculty
- Prof. Engr. Muhammad Khalid , M.Sc. Electro. Sys. Engg.
- Engr. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Sarwar Ahmad , Ph.D.
- Engr. Mohammad Nasrullah , MS(EE)
- Engr. Dr. Khalil Khan , Ph.D.
- Muhammad Kashif Aslam , MS(EE)
- Mubashir Hayat Khan , MS (EE)
- Muhammad Shafique , MS (EE)
- Engr. Ahsan Sadiq , MS (EE)
- Engr. Firdos Kanwal , MS (EE)
- Engr. Irfan Jamshed , MS (EE)
- Engr. Dr. Bilal Ahmed , Ph.D
- Engr. Sohaib Bilal , MS
- Engr. Qamar Akhtar , BE
- Engr. Hissan Hafeez , BE
- Engr. Noman Masood , MSc. Electrical Engineering
- Engr. Sobia Ashraf , BE
- Engr. Zahid ur Rahman , DAE+BE
- Engr. Anum Iftikhar , MSc. Electrical Engineering