The Department of Electrical Engineering is the first department started in the Faculty of Engineering in The University of Poonch Rawalakot. In a very short period of time it has established all the labs, library, Syllabus and all other basic needs for the students. Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) has approved the department to run the classes of electrical engineering after the successful completion of the zero visits in November 2012. The mission of the Department of Electrical Engineering is to offer an Electrical Engineering undergraduate four years program that augments the liberal education expected of all undergraduates and imparts a basic understanding of electrical engineering built on a foundation of physical science, mathematics, computing and technology. Graduates of the undergraduate program are expected to possess knowledge of the fundamentals of electrical engineering and at least one specialty area.
Head of Department (HoD)
Prof. Engr. Muhammad Khalid
M.Sc. Electro. Sys. Engg. (TPI Former USSR)
+92 5824-960061 +92 5824-960062 email@example.com
Credit Hours : 143 Duration : 8-10 Semesters Eligibility : F.Sc. (Pre-Engg.) or DAE minimum 60% marks , Entry test conducted by University Description :
Full Time Faculty
- Engr. Muhammad Sarwar Ahmad , Ph.D.
- Prof. Engr. Muhammad Khalid , M.Sc. Electro. Sys. Engg.
- Engr. Mohammad Nasrullah , MS(EE)
- Engr. Dr. Khalil Khan , Ph.D.
- Muhammad Kashif Aslam , MS(EE)
- Mubashir Hayat Khan , MS (EE)
- Engr. Ahsan Sadiq , MS (EE)
- Muhammad Shafique , MS (EE)
- Engr. Firdos Kanwal , MS (EE)
- Engr. Irfan Jamshed , MS (EE)