Food Science and Technology
Program Scope :
- Public Health Departments
- School Health & Nutrition Programs
- Research and Teaching Institutes
- International Organizations: UNICEF, UNDP, WHO, FAO, World Bank
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Community Development Program
- Motivational speaker
- Multinational Companies
- Independent Private Practice
- Food Industries
- Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Hospitality industry
- Consultant for Private Companies and Hospitals
- Airlines and Railways Services
- Catering Services
- Health Care Centers
Head of Department (HoD)
Prof. Dr. Imtiaz Hussain
Ph.D. (Bangladesh Agriculture University, Mymensingh Bangladesh)
+92-5824-960000 +92-5824-960004 email@example.com
Credit Hours : 18 Duration : 3 years Eligibility : M.Sc(Hons.) with 60% marks. + GAT (Subject) type test with 50% score. Description :
Credit Hours : 45 Duration : (2-year) Eligibility : BSc(Hons.) Agriculture Food Science & Technology Description :
(2-year Master degree)(Food Science & Technology)
Credit Hours : 121 Duration : 4 years Eligibility : F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) or an equivalent examination from recognized institution / Board. Candidate securing at least 45 % marks Description :
Human Nutrition & Dietetics (HND). Hence the qualified nutritionists can perform their services in public and private sectors as Nutrition Educationists, Nutrition Consultants, Dieticians, Public Health Nutritionists, Clinical Dieticians, Food Service Administrators, Nutrition and Health Expert and Weight Management Expertise.
Credit Hours : 139 Duration : 4 Years Eligibility : Pre Engineering,Pre Medical,ICS,FA,I.Com Description :
(4-year bachelor degree)
Full Time Faculty
- Umer Farooq ,
- Prof. Dr. Imtiaz Hussain , Ph.D.
- Dr.Imran Hayat , Ph.D.
- Dr. Saima Rafique , Ph.D.
- Dr. Saiqa Bashir , Ph.D.
- Dr. Nagina Rafique , PhD
- Bilal Fazil , M.Sc. (Hons.)
- Saneela Saleem , M.Phil
Part Time Faculty
- Dr. Saira Ishaq , Ph.D.